Mix 10g into your meals or smoothies every morning and evening – done!
THE RIGHT QUANTITY OF LECITHIN TO SUIT EVERY NEED:
IVOVITAL can offer three sizes of packaging: 300g, 600g and 1200g in practical, zipped pouches.
As soy-lecithin can provoke allergic reactions, deoiled sunflower lecithin powder by IVOVITAL can be the perfect alternative. It tastes extremely well in smoothis and cerial. Rich in cholin and phosphatidylcholine, sunflowerlecithin improves brain activity und the lipid metabolism. As there are no genetically modified sunflower seeds, out lecithin is completely NON-GMO, soy-free, vegan and allergen-free. To obtain its high quality, it runs through an extensive certification-process. The IVOVITAL sunflower lecithin is naturally and ecologically produced and thus correspond to the complete concept of an “natural production.” We dont use the solvent hexane for extraction. In this natural process, the oils are cold-pressed from the seeds and subsequently the lecithin is isolated through separation of the oil.
The lecithin is extracted from sunflower seeds, which are not genetically modified. IVOVITAL offers sunflower lecithin with full seed origin traceability.
Serving Size 1 tablespoon (10g)
Amount Per Serving (10g)
% Daily Value*
|– Calories from Fat||68|
|– Saturated Fat||1.1g||6%|
|– Mono-unsaturated Fat||0.9g||3%|
|– Poly-unsaturated Fat||3.0g||19%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a
2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Indicated values are minimum values.
Positive facts about the sunflower lecithin from ivovital:
- Choline supports normal neurological functioning. Choline supports nerve impulse transmission.
- Choline supports cognitive functioning. Choline helps maintain memory and brain function.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Contributes to mental performance Contributes to mental concentration
Monounsaturated and/or polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet has been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease
- Phosphorus contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Phosphorus contributes to normal function of cell membranes
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth